My name is Jana Lexová and my beloved hometown is Prague. Due to different circumstances – especially due to my inner feelings, process of self-knowledge and meetings with interesting people – my life path has changed a little bit, more and more I´ve been attracted to work with body and energy. In 2011 I decided to follow my intuition and start working as a professional Massage Therapist. My most important teacher is the life itself and also the people I meet up with.
Massage is a mission for me, which I perform fully in the present moment with respect for the body itself. I believe that you will leave me relaxed, regenerated and full of the zest for life!
My qualification & education: :
- Certified Massage Therapist – accredited course (re-qualification) – EduSpa [link]
- Certified nutritionist – accredited course (re-qualification) – Active Wellness [link]
- Breuss Massage, EduSpa [link]
- Anti-cellulite Massage, EduSpa [link]
- Indian Head Massage, EduSpa [link]
- Natural Facelift Massage, EduSpa [link]
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage, EduSpa [link]
- Facial Lymphatic Drainage, EduSpa [link]
- Hawaiian Massage Lomi Lomi, EduSpa [link]
- Hot Stone Massage, EduSpa [link]
- Hot Stone Facial Massage, EduSpa [link]
My current skills are constantly improving, cultivating and expanding.
People I know personally and fully recommend them:
Other web pages I like: