Manual Lymphatic Drainage
Our lymphatic system is very often weak and overloaded, which leads to physical and mental fatigue, decreased immunity and cellulite. It may cause the sensation of heavy legs at the end of the day and increase water retention in the body. Prolonged standing or sitting, stress, lack of exercise, shallow breathing and wearing tight clothes do not help our lymphatic system either.
Manual Lymphatic Drainage is a form of very light technique that encourages lymph flow in the body, it has an excellent detoxifying, restorative, cosmetic and relaxing effect. The objective of lymphatic drainage is the stimulation and subsequent opening of the lymphatic nodes, resulting in an increased flow of lymph with the aim of getting rid of toxins in the body. No oil is used during the session.
Manual Lymphatic Drainage helps:
- shape the body, eliminate cellulite and slow down skin aging
- in case of foot fatigue (work or sports activities, prolonged standing or sitting, travelling and after the third month of pregnancy)
- in the prevention in case of a positive family history (venous insufficiency, varicose veins)
- boost the immune system
- detoxificate and regenerate the whole body
Facial Lymphatic Drainage helps:
- reduce and prevent facial swelling – mainly the upper and lower eyelids
- reduce eye strain when working at a computer
- prevent migraines
- prevent sinus infections and hayfever allergies
- prevent wrinkles and acne
- in overall detoxification and skin cleansing
It is necessary to remove contact lenses before Facial Lymphatic Drainage.
I took the course of Manual Lymphatic Drainage taught by professional lymphatic therapist Irena Průchová, who is a member of Lymphology Association of North America (LANA).
[Contraindications] [Rates] [References] [Booking]